In 2007 our lives were changed forever by Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome. What we thought would be devastating ended up to be the biggest blessing.

Friday, May 10, 2013

He's got the beat

When I was pregnant with Alex I played classical music to him with headphones on my belly every single day. When he was in the NICU he either heard me reading stories to him or more classical music.

I am certain that when Alex is an adult he is going to contribute to us all in some form of music. Music is his first love, and he has got the beat!

Just after 8 seconds on this video you will hear Alex, lets call it be bopping to the beat. Because he is non verbal I have not heard him use his voice with obvious intention, not including when he is crying or laughing etc........Lately though he has been "be bopping" or when "talking" with his dynavox he will squeal from start to finish that his talker is talking for him.

This boy has skillz! I am in love.



video

6 comments:

Michelle Farley said...

<3!!!!!!

Michelle Farley said...

Ugh I was hoping that would change into a heart, because I LOVE this!!

Kelly said...

OMG...I love it...can't get enough of it!!!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

and what an amazing video!

Finding Normal said...

I love him and his be bopping!!!

Tina Samson said...

Awe!!! Finally got the chance to watch this. LOVE IT!!