Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh how I will miss you, let me count the ways....

So many different things I love about summer, the green grass, the warm sun, taking in the view


1. I will miss staying up past bed time....................



2.Sitting in the shade on the deck feeling your breeze.







3.Taking long walks through your parks, and zoos.





4.Cooling off in the water from your heat.





5.Basking in your sun.








6.Staring at your endless blue sky.





7.Tasting your treats only you can bring with someone I love very much.






8.Going out and enjoying your quiet summer sounds........






9.Snuggling in comfy summer pj's







10.Watching hours of baseball.






11.Waiting in line for roller coasters.






12.Picnics on a blanket.





13.Pool parties.






14.cook outs with family and friends.










15.floating






16.Fireworks






17.Running through the grass in my bare feet at top speed.








18.Priceless moments that winter cant match.






Oh summer, please don't go.................................



I'm not ready


School starts this week for my 4th grader, 2nd grader, and 2nd year preschooler, and life keeps moving.























































2 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

Awesome post! What a great way to chronicle your Summer. I may have to try this <3

Sawyer said...

I'm not ready for Summer to end either!