Monday, June 13, 2011

Hangin around..............



It is all we have been doing....................















But, not really. Joel has been going to Tae Kwon Do.








The big boys also just finished up with Camp Invention, which they loved!!!!







Between Noah's baseball games we have been able to go to the park.









Bella and I have been getting up in the early hours and doing the Couch to 5K program. I just finished week 4, but I think I will repeat it, as I found it very harsh.








I have been sitting in this very chair doing page after page out of my workbook for my CNA class.







Alex likes to sit by me, Ill miss that when he is off to school very soon.








Monday through Thursday for 4.5 hours I will be sitting here. Absorbing lots of information.







Oh look, I put this picture in twice. It is a good one though. He is so handsome.







So there isn't much time to just hang out these days, but when we can, we make the best of it.



















































No comments: