Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

My day started off with a card signed by my 4 sweet boys........ We had breakfast together......









Alex and Joel were fascinated with a national geographic show on the ocean life.......





After church we had lunch together with my mom on the deck, yummy fried chicken, mashed tatos, biscuits and all sorts of wonderful sides...................










Did I mention the great gifts I got? Max brought me my new IPhone:)




This wonderful child made me a book of poetry.................



Cake lover, that is a fact!





I loved that he said extra pretty, but even better is that I am not lousy!





Working with babies lots.....true story.


Alex painted this keepsake box for me, I love it! My first hand made gift from him:)





And all day long I wore this gorgeous necklace that Joel made for me. Got many a compliment on it, yes I did.



By far one of my best mothers days indeed!






























1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are one lucky mama!!

Kelly