Friday, May 27, 2011

Life right now



Today is the first day of summer vacation! I now have a 4th grader, a 2nd grader, and a 2nd year preschooler. Very exciting! School was winding down but life was not. Things have been so busy, I hardly have had time to think and have thoughts to write down.



Joel has started Tae Kwon Do which he loves. Noah is doing baseball, wrestling, and just finished up soccer.



We will be spending much time at the pool, a trip to ride coasters, doing some camping, and oh yes, I'm going to school. Mon-Thurs from 5-9:30. Here I go! I'm nervous, and mostly excited of what this will bring! I hope by the fall I will have a job as a CNA!



This is life right now. I have nothing deep to say, just enjoying the boys.

2 comments:

Sawyer said...

Love that little red face!

Good luck with school! You're going to be amazing.

Groceries said...

Such a sweet little face!!! Good luck with school - let me know if you need anything! =)