Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slice of cake......

In a perfect world I would own a cute whimsical bakery. I don't say this because I am a awesome baker, but in a perfect world I would be. I would have all the time I needed, while my boys played quietly in the perfectly green yard surrounded by picket fence, and I played with recipes all day long, in my cute little apron, kissing the boys as they chased butterflies with just a bit of flour on my cheek..........Can you see it?
Truth is, I make box cakes. I make them 4 times a year, and that is it.




















But this slice of cake was a good one.
The day was a little slice of life I hope Joel always remembers........
Now I have until August before I make another cake, lots of time to think about my next creation!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think that is an awesome idea...maybe on my next birthday...

Nicky said...

Oh, I am a firm believer in the "box" cake...and the box cupcakes...and the box muffins....and and :-D

Edie Mindell said...

The cake in the pictures are yummy to see. My family and I love cakes. But sadly, I don't have the right skills to bake one. I usually order them.:-) I wish I could bake one someday for my family. That would truly be awesome.