Sunday, March 27, 2011

How Jessica got her groove back........

I didn't go to the beach. I didn't find myself on the dance floor, or travel to Italy. It wasn't learning a new language, and trying new food. It was a simple Saturday with this guy...... To buy new curtains, you remember because of this guy........

To go see a movie.......
It was 6 hours alone with my man. A very rare treat in this time and place. It was therapy. Now I can get my groove on again. Making breakfast, cleaning up, doing laundry, vacuuming, picking up toys, finding the happiest way to get boys to do homework, reading, brushing their teeth, and aiming a more direct aim for the toilet. Yes, this is my groove, and it is back. At least for 6 more days........

2 comments:

Following HIM said...

Awesomeness!! Glad you got your groove back :)
Elyse

Nicky said...

That's wonderful, I can so imagine how awesome those few hours must have been...although, honestly, you didn't seem at all like someone who'd lost her groove :)