Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gonna party like it's my birthday!!!!




Yep, I am the big 32!!! To celebrate we are surprising the boys this morning who will come up the stairs, complain about school, and not enough sleep, with grumpy looks on their faces with a trip to the Dells instead!!!!



We are headed north to visit with some very special family. Or families that is. We all have one thing in common and that is some one we love so very much happens to have RTS. So we will hang out, talk, laugh, and go down water slides.



And......for the heck of it, its what I get for my birthday.



I would go as far to say that I am one blessed birthday girl!

8 comments:

Finding Normal said...

Have a great time! Have I told you yet that I think you're gorgeous? Happy birthday, mama!

Joel Spencer said...

Happy Birthday Jess. Enjoy your day out with your family!

Kelly said...

Yeah…happy birthday Lisa....I mean Jessica!

Kelly

Groceries said...

I hope you have an AWESOME birthday Jess! =)

Staci said...

Happy Birthday!

Cindy said...

Have a great, safe trip! I know you will have a fabulous time...and Happy Birthday!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Jessica. You look marvelous by the way!

Kristi said...

I'm missing you all this weekend. I have been to the Dells the past two years and couldn't make it this time. Hope you have a great time. I know we always do.