Monday, March 14, 2011

7 years of Joel

Tomorrow Joel turns 7. This weekend we had a crazy pool party with 13 of his closest friends...
I remember 7 years ago today. It was a Sunday, real nice out. Adam and I watched Lord of the rings, and walked to the park with Noah. I had contractions most of the night while I watched the weather channel. Got in the car around 3:00 am and headed to the hospital. Adam and I walked the halls.....I got my epidural......my blood pressure dropped 70 over 20....They shut my epidural off......nothing was numb......7 years ago tomorrow my most painful delivery occurred, but our second son was born.....9 pounds 10 ounces......He cares about every ones feelings....He can make anyone laugh....He rolls with the punches.....and brightens the room with those eyes, and his smile!
We love you Joel, cant wait to feed you cake for breakfast in the morning!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday little guy~