Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Messy Max

Once upon a time there was a boy named Max. Max made messes like a monster. In the mornings with his oatmeal, he made a mess.
On the stairs with his blocks, he made a mess.


At dinner time, can you guess? Yes! He made a mess.



Tracking snow all through the house. Leaving no corner untouched.



Teaching his dog, all of his tricks, and




hoping to hide some of his crimes with some of her puppy licks........



His mommy cant keep up with the laundry its so bad.

Chasing these partners in crime, and learning their tricks.....




At the end of the day, when he is all tuckered out, his mommy still gives him kisses.




Then puts him to bed and cleans up his messes.








4 comments:

Kerren said...

Lol.. that is beautiful.. :) Such a sweet soul...

I have a question about your blog design.. How did you (or the designer) get a picture next to your blog title? I have tried everything my limited knowledge can think of and I just can't get it right... sorry to ask, but I am at a loss...

The VW's said...

What a cutie! And, worth all the messes for sure! :)

Kristi said...

Such a cute post. I can't even begin to tell you how much he reminds me of Nicholas. Our dog is his partner in crime during the day too.

Anonymous said...

My daughter Jennifer Ayn was born at Barnes Maternity Hosp., in St. Louis, 2/3/72. She was a preemie and spent 5 days in NICU, she is now a healthy beautiful woman with 3 young sons--I am blessed. Worked for 3 Dr.s in Queeny Tower. Divorced 2 years alter after nearly 12 years of marriage. I am a retired high school educator--Rapid City, SD. Now live in Denver area to be near my babygirl and family. Jennifer Ayn was my only child.
Your children are beautifyl and I almost got tears when I saw helicopter with Arch in background.
Know of the wonderful Dr.s and nurses at Barnes and also at Childrens Hosp. here as youngest grandson nearly drowned 2 yrs ago and was air lifted to Childrens Hosp. As for me I am at 50 year survivor of open heart surg. ayt Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN in 1960. Was in high school at the time. Indeed I am blessed.
Blessings to you and your family.

auntiehenno@aol.com