Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life

It is what I have been doing, and after Christmas life kicked in. We have been so busy with wrestling practice and tournaments. Enjoying the snow before it melts with friends.......













Celebrating love.......


Making and eating tasty treats.........





Through all the business, I don't have any trouble finding the time to notice, appreciate, feel thankful, and bask in the fact that this little man is walking all over the house. When I sit on the couch instead of him appearing on the floor all of the sudden I see his face coming from out of a room.





Life is good.










3 comments:

Nicky said...

Oh Jessica, how precious...my heart literally skipped a beat as I scrolled down and saw that angel face that is Alex!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Life definitely IS good. :)

Sherry C said...

Does look like a beautiful life! I love those pictures.