Monday, January 3, 2011

Food art.

A noodle covered in tomato sauce, an old source of gagging, retching, and throwing up. For 2.5 years I have been pureeing meal, after meal, after meal, and then to boot side dish after side dish. While this task still consumes me, while my freezer remains full of food cubes, there is a light, I see it at the end of this eating disorder tunnel.




From NPO to miracles, this is food art indeed.
Still eats mostly pureed food 7 ounces 4 times a day, still gets 97% of his peptamin jr by tube, but I will celebrate every milestone!



5 comments:

Groceries said...

YAY Alex! You GO little Man!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you, Alex. I love you!

Love, Aunt Mary

Jacqui said...

Woohoo - brilliant work Alex!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Wow! This is huge! Way to go Alex. :)

Kelly said...

And you should celebrate every bite!!

Kelly W.