Sunday, December 12, 2010

Raindrops on Roses........

These are a few of my favorite things..........
I love seeing the world through my 6 year olds imagination, I love that Joel cares about how people are feeling, always sneaks up behind me with a hug, and will always find a way to make us laugh! I love spending Sundays with Noah at his wrestling tournaments! Noah I love your competitive spirit, and how much you are turning into a young man!
I love listening to Alex sing, all through the house his voice is carried through the air ducts.......



I love my independent Max.
These are just a few of my favorite things......There are so many more!



1 comment:

The VW's said...

So cute! I love that movie and that song.....and it looks like you have some very special "favorite things"! Hugs!