Monday, December 27, 2010

Itsy Bitsy

As I have said Alex loves music.
I played lots of music to him when I was pregnant, just popped the headphones on my belly, and he would move to the music then.
Just this summer I figured out that Alex would sing when songs would start, and stop singing when they stopped.
He sings with me, he sings with his musical toys.
When I pulled out the video camera he got shy, and didn't give it his all, but here is a little taste of his beautiful singing voice.
Make sure you pause the music at the bottom of the blog........




7 comments:

The VW's said...

So Cute!!! Gavin loves music as well, and he "sings" with us too! Music is like a light switch that turns my sweet boy on.....looks like it does the same thing for your Alex! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love that boy...and your singing voice! You even make itsy bitsy pretty...i on the other hand....
Kelly

Anonymous said...

That is just the sweetist video. That boy just makes my heart sing.
Love you, Alex.

Aunt Mary

Nicky said...

Wow Alex....Itsy Bitsy spider is one of MY favourite songs too and, as we have such similar singing styles, maybe we'll get together one day and do an awesome collaboration. Hugs from your friend, Sam

Groceries said...

I LOVE how he smiles so big when you start singing! Such a sweet, happy little guy! Can't wait to hear more sings from you, Alex! You're awesome!

Cindy said...

Very precious! I love at the end how he's "directing" you. Keeping singing Alex!

Kelly said...

He sounds beautiful! Loved looking at all yor Christmas pictures. All your kids are handsome! Kelly F