Monday, October 18, 2010

On his own.....


Alex gets woken up at 6:50, I give him his water and meds, and this gives us 30 minutes until breakfast, the time Alex needs to digest his meds and water so he wont throw up breakfast. He eats sharply at 7:20, over right at 7:30 so at 8:20 he can get another round of water before school. Everything is timed perfectly so the school has nothing to do with his button/feeding tube. That's the way I want it. This way he can do nothing but learn, and eat, and drink on his own. He is becoming more and more independent. Here is some art work that he has done on his own, or just a little help.













Alex loves school, and I know they love Alex.





6 comments:

Groceries said...

Great job little man! You're awesome!!!

The VW's said...

YAY ALEX!!! Such a big boy!

Jacquie said...

Sweet... isn't it!

Kristi said...

Lovin the art work. My fridge is full of Noah's stuff.It's the best feeling.

Alicia said...

I totally understand the strictness of the schedule. If it works, it works!

What an awesome job Alex is doing in school! I am so proud of him!

KrazyMom said...

That is great!!