Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hands on a miracle

Don't turn down the music!!!
I know, I know, I do it too, but this time let the song play. Its just so true. Ive got my hands on a miracle, believe it or not.......
He was on his way out. He couldn't eat or drink by mouth......
G-tube placed at 4 months.......


Couldn't even eat a piece of birthday cake.......



Starting to taste........




And look at this...... In school, feeding himself!!!!!! See him Cheri (his very first SLP and world renowned)!!!



A big boy on the play ground..........


Very much into his work.........



So proud of himself!


The world is too Alex!
I got my, hands on a miracle!!!!!!!!!!




















10 comments:

Brandi said...

Ok, make me cry...tears of joy! I hope you share this with his teachers!

Proud of you Alex!

Staci said...

So proud of you Alex! I love your glasses too...they make you look older and they are very handsome on you :) You look like you are having the time of your life in school. Way to go Alex, the sky is the limit!

Nicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky said...

A miracle for sure, Alex - what an inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

Makes me cry! You DO have your hands on a miracle! What a wonderful feeling!
God Bless YOU and your family!
Love from Wisconsin
I don't even know you but your blog touches me so much!

Groceries said...

What a wonderful post! He's grown so much, and he's making leaps and bounds in developments!! YAY ALEX! You GO little man, I'm so proud of you!

connie said...

He sure is!! You are so blessed.

Sawyer said...

I can't believe how much he's grown. He is doing so great. I'm enjoying watching him blossom. Thanks for sharing.

marie clare said...

Oh these pics made me cry! So proud of your little man.

Kelly said...

That boy of yours has made progress in three short years! Keep on keepin' on Alex! Kelly F