Monday, September 13, 2010

Maxton Jones Pruitt

It has been one year since I looked into your eyes for the first time....... now you are walking.....
You say mum mum mum, Da (daddy) N(noah), Ba (ball), Dn (dance), you sign more, all done, tickle, and milk for bottle......


you LOVE to laugh.


You love your brothers all three......




You complete our family......







Today we celebrate you!
















































Happy birthday to my littlest man! We love you So BiG MaX!



















4 comments:

Groceries said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!! I love your pictures - you're such a beautiful little boy and I can't get enough of those eyes of yours! I hope you enjoy your day today, little man! Happy Birthday!

The VW's said...

Happy 1st birthday you adorable boy!!! HUGS!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Happy happy first birthday sweet Max!! I cannot believe it's been a year already. You are growing up so fast and you are so adorable! It looks like you realllly liked that cake. :)

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading and wanted to wish Max and Alex a happy late birthday! it is nice to see them grow, they are such handsom boys! :) I'm glad Alex is doing so good in school, he looks so happy!