Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to you......

Happy birthday to you.....





Happy birthday dear Alex! Happy birthday to you!!!!!












Alex got this puzzle for his birthday, and put it together correctly the first time, without being shown...........mmmm hmm!

It has been a big day! Alex was unsure when I left him at school, but his teacher picked him up and he was fine. For the first hour he enjoyed himself, but that last hour he was done, and had quite a few moments of tears. When I walked into his classroom, he was sitting at the table playing with a toy, and had tears streaming down his cheeks, but no sound or crying. When he saw me, well, the crying started, and didn't stop until we were good and home.





6 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday big guy!

Jacqui said...

A big happy birthday ALEX!!! And that a BIG step to start school - a big change for you! I will be praying that your school will soon feel like home for you. And praying for your brave mama as she sends you off with love - you can tell her that I also found it really tough when my Matt started school. But it has been so good to see how he has blossomed there - I know you will too!

Groceries said...

Happy Birthday ALEX!!!

Anonymous said...

I just can't help it - I have tears in my eyes as I think about this big transition for Alex and for you, Jessica. In my prayers! Love, Aunt Mary

Cindy said...

Yum! What a great way to celebrate, Alex!

I'm so glad he enjoyed the first hour of school. I'm sure he'll get the hang of it and grow to love it...it's a different environment and new people so of course it's a change! But change is good! Go Alex!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday, Alex!!