Friday, September 10, 2010

Alex ROCKS school!

I love being able to communicate back and forth with Alex's teacher, and keep Alex included in the communication.
I could not get this picture to turn the right way.....However, it is SO important to note that on day 3 of school Alex would walk to the sink (holding someones hand) and reach for the water to wash....He has always been incredibly scared of sinks. Not. any. more.


Here is Alex in speech popping bubbles and laughing.





There are no more tears when Alex goes to school. I do believe he complains with some tears during school, or physical therapy, but I am confident he isn't sad or scared, he just wants to do something else. His teacher is AMAZING! Helping him transition from task to task. I am nothing but thrilled with this first week of school. Now I get to watch the boy fly!

















Isn't he amazing!







13 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes!!!

Molly said...

This is just wonderful news Jess!!! He is growing leaps and bounds in just one weeks time, imagine what a whole year is going to do for him!!!

How long does he go to school everyday??

Sherry C said...

Sounds fabulous I love the pics too. Way to go Alex!

Kristi said...

Yes, he is going to fly. He is amazing. I love him and glad he is doing so well. What a relief to you as well.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Yes Jessica, Alex is amazing and I love every picture of him. God gave him the perfect teacher and I know that watching him fly makes your heart soar with loving pride. You are doing so good.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Seriously - look at that handsome little man! He looks so mature lately. I love that he is enjoying school! :)

asplashofsunshine said...

I deem him "THE CUTEST BOY EVER"! So happy he is loving school.

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I've been following your blog for a while now, not even sure how I ran across it. I don't think I've ever commented, but your last few posts have been so special that I felt I had to comment. It is wonderful to see that Alex is adjusting so well to school. He is a precious little boy.

The VW's said...

Great job Alex!!! You are such a big boy! Keep having fun and learning lots at school! Hugs!!!

Nicky said...

AMAZING with a capital WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Alex!!!!! You're flying and nothing can hold you back.

Tena said...

Absolutely love it. Now you get to sit back and watch him use those wings you've carefully developed for him for all these years. Good work my friend, good work.

Groceries said...

YAAAY Alex!! What an awesome first week of school!! I just know you're going to do so well!