Monday, June 7, 2010

Does NOT get any better than this day!

This is just a sample of how our day went today..........................



Look close, you can see Alex and Adam watching us on the beach. Max was napping.









Max's favortie thing to do on the beach was bird watching today.



Joel lost a tooth on the beach!!!!







Curious at his first feel of sand....








Sharing a moment






Wiped out!











Besides the walk in closet with the safe that has noisy buttons, this is one of his favorite places.

Ending the day with food, and family time......it doesnt get any better than this!













6 comments:

Finding Normal said...

Love it all! Did you rent a condo? Someday we'll make it to the beach! Lake Michigan in Chicago is the closest my kids have been!

Sherry C said...

Looks delightful! I can tell your enjoying it all. Life is sweet.

Brandi said...

Just what you all needed! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to share with you!!

Kelly

Michelle said...

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again...your boys are so stinkin' adorable!

Jamie said...

Did you stay at the San Destin? I swear the inside of your condo looks exactly like the one we stay in every year there? YOur kids are adorable!