Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Blues

I'm sad.........Why you ask? Well, its not because my 6 year old would rather make silly faces on the soccer field, than score a goal.......... Its not because instead of running to get a pass, he would rather pretend to be a soldier marching on the battle field.....see him there in the middle........
Its not because he would rather smile at my camera than steal the ball..........



Its not because my Noah had his first big sleep over with five other boys giving me very little sleep on Saturday........













Or that this handsome little guy is almost 9!!

Its not even that Max is already stealing hearts with his adorable blue eyes.........









Or that he can be fussy sometimes......


Cause he is still cute.........










I have the baby blues because my baby is growing up. He looks so big, and he has started to get into the sitting position all on his own. He is a big boy now....My baby is gone.....Ive got the baby blues.....













































6 comments:

Sherry C said...

Oh great pictures what handsome boys you have. My baby is starting to walk and turned 1 last month so I know exactly how you feel and we aren't planning on a #5. 5 would be so nice too we need another girl but my hubby had the big V. :( You inspired me to take more baby pictures today I'm off to get my camera.

rtfgvb793 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Cindy said...

...I was waiting to hear that the baby blues are that you're pregnant again. ;)

Yes, he has beautiful blue eyes and it's "sad" he's growing up, but I know you wouldn't have it any other way.

Sawyer said...

I feel the exact same way about Sawyer.

Max has such beautiful eyes, it's crazy how fast they grow up.

The VW's said...

How can you be sad with that sweet face around to stare at all day??!! He is seriously the CUTEST! You could make money off that face!

All that said, I totally understand what you are saying.....they grow up way too fast!

Kelly said...

Let me tell you girl...you make beautiful baby boys!!!

Kelly