Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We are so glad you didnt break your neck and die party....

I mean, plain and simple, we are so glad Alex is ok.
Not only is he ok, but there will be no serious consequences to his fall.
It is behind us.......
The evening we came back from seeing doctor spine, and he would tell us if laying in a hospital bed with traction would or wouldn't be in our future, we got a cake, and had a "we are so glad you didn't break your neck or die party".
I love to throw a party, just give me a reason!
This was definitely one worth celebrating!!!





9 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it that you got a cake for that! I am so glad our sweet baby boy is ok and that it is behind us!

Kelly W.

Brandi said...

That whole thing still makes my heart skip a beat just thinking about it. I agree, I'm so glad it is in the past.

He sure is lovin' his celebration cake! Eat up big boy!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

How great! I love it, that was a fantastic reason for a party. :)

Cindy said...

A perfect reason to celebrate!

Tarah said...

I would have a celebration too! Alex looks so grown up with his hair short, I love it.

Laurie in Ca. said...

I love this Jessica and it makes me realize that Alex is "all boy and normal". God made him tough and he has proved it to us all:) Love this little guy and the pictures are great. Hope you are able to catch your breath now.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Christine said...

Such a good idea! Glad Alex is okay.

Groceries said...

YAAAY ALEX! Looks like you really enjoyed that cake - and with range of motion in your neck to boot! Way to go, buddy!

sugar magnolia said...

Celebrate away! Woo hoo!