Wednesday, April 7, 2010

a peice of cake............

Alex should have been coming out of his heart surgery right about now.....That would have been a piece of cake.
At 3:30 today we go see Doctor Spine. He will look at the Saturday xrays after the realigned Alex's spine, and maybe take more pictures. Then we will know if we get to come home with the brace, or go back into the hospital for traction. I found this blog with a little girl who needed traction when she dislocated her vertebra. Click here to see the picture. I just can imagine Alex having to lay there like that, for who knows how long. I cant explain to him what is going on, he just wont understand.
I wish today was heart surgery day.
I dont know what else to say.

9 comments:

Our Journey said...

God Bless you Jessica, you are an awesome mom!! We are praying for you and Alex and the rest of the family. I dont like the world that we live in some days, when heart surgery seems like a piece of cake.. for the average family heart surgery is something they never even have to worry about! no matter what happens yall will get through it, alex is one tough boy with a very tough momma and family. praying that he gets to keep the neck brace, but if not things will work out. im sure of this!

Kelly said...

I really hope that today you get good news...you need good news!

Love you
Kelly

Alicia said...

Praying and anxiously awaiting good news.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I'm hoping you get good news today at the Spine Doctor. I can't imagine our little ones laying there in traction. It's a crazy day when we say "I wish today was heart surgey day", huh.

Praying for good news!!

Cindy said...

Praying for good news! The best news is God protected him from something worse, and God will help him through whatever is in store for the future.

The VW's said...

I'm so sorry Jessica! Praying that today's appointment brings good news! Hang in there! Love, Hugs and Prayers!!!

Stephanie said...

Sending you lots of prayers & hugs!!!!! :)

Steph & Christopher

Kristi said...

thinking of you and Alex today.

sugar magnolia said...

I am praying for Alex's spine. Hope the xrays go well.

Love your blog!