Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 7 months Maxton!

This past month you found out you could get where you wanted to go!



And army crawled for the first time on Easter Sunday! So glad I was home to see it!


You now put yourself to sleep. We can lay you in your bed when you are ready to nap, and thumb in mouth, you put yourself to sleep.



You are not only sucking down the bottles, but are eating every possible fruit I make for you, sweet potatoes, yogurt, and carrots, sometimes........




7 months! Can you believe it!?!?!
You are every bit of amazing, adorable, sweet, funny, and oh my, oh my, so full of energy!




5 comments:

Christine said...

OH my goodness. He's just sooooooooo adorable. I just want to smother him with hugs!!!! Thank goodness for little boys!

The VW's said...

Man, he sure is cute!!!

Kelly said...

So cute...those pictures in the flowers are just too much!

He is just the cutest...

Kelly

Groceries said...

I just love his blue eyes! Such an adorable little one!

Tarah said...

Happy 7 months little man. He is adorable!