Monday, April 5, 2010

Especially Special Needs......

That's what Noah said Alex is right now, and he is right.
Sometimes Alex seems so sad, but maybe hes just tired. I think the Valium he gets before bed, can have lasting effects throughout the day.
I cherish the moments when he plays, and things are as close to normal as possible. I want Wednesday to be over, and to be home with all my boys, and I want him to feel better.
It makes me think of all those mommas, and sick babies in the hospital, who have been in the hospital for weeks.
Somebody cut us a break, cause our especially, special needs kids just want to be happy. So do their mommas................

7 comments:

Groceries said...

Sending big hugs... for you and for Alex.

Brandi said...

Every time we go to a dr.'s appt at the children's hospital I can't help but think what all of the parents are going through with their children, just one floor above us.

I want to go in and give them a break. I want to go in a give them a hug. I want to hear their stories.

You need a break Jessica! You and your family have been through a lot in the past few days.

I'm glad Alex is playing. He will get stronger. I know he will!

Holli Davis said...

Been keeping up with Alex... prayers have been sent up for him a lot from me. I am praying for you also momma. Keep strong. :)

tomandcheryl said...

I still just feel terrible that all of you are going through this. Poor Alex and poor mommy. I really hope Wednesday goes well. I don't really know what else to say.
~Cheryl

Sawyer said...

I'm sorry you are going through this. Hoping for good news on Wednesday. *hugs*

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I hope Wednesday comes quickly, and with good news.

Kristi said...

Jessica,
I am so sorry this happened. My computer was down and I have been wondering what happened since Missy posted for you. I am praying for good news on Wed.