Monday, March 1, 2010

Those other boys

You know I have four boys right?
I like to keep Noah and Joel's life a little more on the quiet side.
They are in the community a lot, and a lot of the community reads the blog.
So they deserve privacy.
If wonder what they have been up to.........
Wrestling, lots, and lots of wrestling.
The season started in November, and was just over last week. Practice three nights a week for two hours, and tournaments every Sunday. We only went to four of the tournaments. The boys enjoyed the tournaments the most, and both have learned so much about wrestling and themselves. While Joel's five year old strategy stayed on the dodge dance around the mat level. Noah got fierce, and fought hard, threw around and was thrown around, got muscles, and confidence. It really was exciting to watch. The tournaments made for LONG days...........................................................

Noah just finished up playing basketball, he made this free throw shot! He loves basketball, and improved much this season. Joel's season will be starting in a few weeks.
I have also tried to just spend some time with the boys because Alex and Max naturally take so much of my time. I love my older boys, it is exciting and sad to watch them grow.











8 comments:

Kelly said...

You are such a good mama!!

Kelly

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

You sure are a busy mama! :) It's good to see what the big boys are up to as well. You sure do have a handsome bunch!

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

I had fun seeing what Noah and Joel have been up too! You are such an increadable mom!
I want ice cream now!=)

Alicia said...

I love all of your boys, such great kiddos!

Cindy said...

Busy boys...they are doing a lot! (Which means Mom is doing a lot too!)

Brandi said...

Love your boys, all of them! I love that they are staying involved...

connie said...

you always amaze me. And outshine me. :) Not that it takes much to do that, mind you!

Sawyer said...

I think extra curricular activities are a great way to have some one on one time. I remember the sports I played when I was little and how much I enjoyed my parents coming to watch me and have a little me time when I was younger. This is something your boys will cherish for life.