Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'll give you

Three hints as to where I am going to bright, well it will still be dark when I leave tomorrow morning................1 2.

3.




Any ideas?!?!?! I bet a lot of you know the answer!!!! For anyone that doesn't click here, I am more than excited! Thrilled really. Alex has a cold and I have never left him sick before, but it just seems to be a snotty nose, and occasional cough for now, nothing he cant handle. I'm leaving my house at 5:00 a.m arriving at my destination early afternoon, and will be home late Sunday night. Short, but so, so sweet!

9 comments:

The VW's said...

Have fun!!! HUGS!!

Terri H-E said...

Have a blast! How I would LOVE to go play kitchen with AK! Enjoy your visit.

Holly said...

You are going to see my favorite girl in Greenville, except for my sister. Enjoy it!

Myssie said...

Have fun!! I am sooooo jealous! Please hug them both for me!

Brandi said...

Have a fabulous time! Get rejuvenated!

Cindy said...

I know you both will have a fabulous time! Drive safely!

Kristi said...

aww that's awesome. Give AK a hug from Noah and I.

Christine said...

Have fun Jessica!

Tarah said...

Hope you are having a blast!