Monday, February 15, 2010

Drum line

Lately Alex has figured out that his toys aren't stationary, and that even though he crawls he can move things. He has been bringing what he wants to play with, where he wants to play with it. What he really likes to do is set his keyboard on a good drum beat, and take it with him wherever he goes. There are track marks in the carpet of the toys he pushes around the house. I have been sitting on the couch, and look down the hall because I hear the drum beat getting louder, only to see Alex pass from one room to the next with his keyboard, and drum beat rhythmically setting the tone for play and dance. and what a groovy dance he has!



Getting ready to move closer to his momma





with drum beat guiding him

pick just the right rythm

Do a little dance

before moving on to another favorite spot





This is a drum line like no other..............
and so is Alex!










7 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it! I can't wait to come visit Alex so I can see him in action.

AnnaKate needs a keyboard...

Kelly

The VW's said...

I love this post! What a cutie! And, what a smart boy! You are so blessed! HUGS!!!

Brandi said...

I love that he pushes it around everywhere! He looks so happy, so grown up.

Nathan rocks back and points his toes, just like Alex does...kinda funny!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

That is awesome! Alex, you are amazing. That smile in the last picture .... :)

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh Noah does the same exact thing with his keyboard and his drum..too funny,.

Sawyer said...

Sawyer loves playing on my parents keyboard too! Alex looks so cute!

Cathy said...

I read your blog all the time, but don't always post. Just wanted to say how much I love watching Alex and the rest of your boys learn and grow. Alex is one precious little man!