Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thats just the way it is.....

I just ate an entire bag of mini marsh mellows while surrounded by Alex's throw up, and towels. No, hes not sick, I gave him a marsh mellow and that time he couldnt handle the texture, so he threw it all up, the two cubes of fruit and half a nutrigrain bar it took me 15 minutes to feed him. I just cleaned him up and put him to bed, I couldn't stand to start all over. It was the second time he did that today, Im tired.
Right now I hate RTS, I hate that he was NPO, and I hate that I cant drive 45 minutes to see our SLP right now.
Thats just the way it is.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

I love you...

Kelly W.

Anonymous said...

What to say......Hope tomorrow is better, and the next day is great. You are a wonderful Mother. I can only imagine how tired you are.My kids were 4years, 2 years, and 3 months when they contracted whooping cough. My husband also became sick. I thought I would end up with a break down. I SURVIVED (the kids and my husband also survived)
PS My children were vacinated.

Hugs,
Lisa

The VW's said...

HUGS!!!!!

Brandi said...

I love you too Jessica!

Kristi said...

Thinking of you Jessica. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. I know those days well.

angie said...

It WILL get better...I promise that it will! It is so hard to see the light where you are right now, but the light is shining brightly, and one day all the eating stars will align for your awesome little man:). Hang in there! You are doing an awesome job:).

Angelica mom to JesusRTS said...

I hope it all gets better!

Holli Davis said...

I am praying for you today. Had those days last week... I hated Cerebral Palsy with everything in me.... I hope today is much better. Just look at your boys smile and remember he is very proud of you for being his mommy, but most of all.... his hero. I am praying for you!

Christine said...

hang in there sister! i love you too!
Wish I could be there to help you clean up! Hugs!