Wednesday, January 13, 2010

4 months already?!?!?

I cant believe this boy is 4 months old! 4 months to me is like the end of newborn baby, the beginning of big baby stuff, eating, sleeping, cooing, playing. I cant wait to see what is to come, but I am enjoying what is. Max is sleeping through the night, goes to sleep sometime between 10 and 12 and sleeps until 10 the next morning. He is happy, loves to squeal, and is laughing a little more. Just talk to him, and he will flash you his most handsome smile! If he cries, he is either, hungry, tired, might need to poop, or just wants to be held. Never hard to get him to calm down, such a sweet baby.









11 comments:

Kelly said...

What a precious THING!!! He looks adorable in his outfit!!

So are you ready for another...Mckmama is doing it!!!!!!!

Kelly

The VW's said...

What a cutie!!!

Do your other boys have Thing shirts too? How adorable!

Groceries said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes!! Love that shirt, too! =)

Cindy said...

Isn't it great how later babies are easy? I need that onesie...where did you get it?

Alicia said...

L-O-V-E that onsie, too cute!

Happy four months, Max!

Brandi said...

So handsome. I'm glad Max has settled in and is not as demanding! I'm sure it makes you feel better too! Yes, it goes soooo fast.

Following HIM said...

Oh my goodness...what a handsome and CUTE little guy! Wasn't he just 3 months yesterday? I love how he sleeps. 10-10 is amazing! I have a hard time putting babes to sleep at 7.
~Elyse

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh that shirt is sooo cute.. He is beautiful.

Christine said...

I can hardly believe that Max is 4 months already! What the heck? Time flies way to fast!
He is adorable as are all of your children!

Sawyer said...

I think I just got baby hungry, he is so adorable.

Kelly said...

That "thing" is too cute for words! Kelly F