Friday, December 11, 2009

(sigh)

Bird is sick. Last night he had a fever, cough, and was throwing up his feeds. Keeping water and pedialyte though. He slept all night without coughing once, so that is encouraging. Its Friday though, and since the boy cant tell me if his ear hurts, or tummy, or anything, we are headed to the doctor. My mom is staying home with Max which is so so so so helpful since he cant ride to the hardware store without throwing a fit, he hates his car seat.
Alex never lays still, unless he has a fever.

Motrin kicked in! YAY!






8 comments:

Brandi said...

He's a ham even when he is sick!

Alicia said...

Awww, poor guy. Praying it is something he can kick quickly!

The VW's said...

Get better soon Alex! Mommas don't like it when our little guys are sick! Gavin started coughing and spitting up lastnight as well! UGH!

*HoLLi jO* said...

Hope he feels better soon....
Poor guy....
both of my boys noses are running, and they are coughing... but no fevers.... I hope it stays no fevers....

*enjoy holding your sick baby... mine are snuggly when they are sick...*

Groceries said...

I hope you feel better soon, Little Man! You're still adorable, even when you don't feel well!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Poor bug! I hope he feels better soon.

Sawyer said...

Poor thing! Hope he gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my sweet Alex. I am praying for you that you will get well soon. I am so sorry you are feeling so sick. I am praying that you will be able to sleep and get all the rest you need.

Love, Aunt Mary