Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its that time again!





ICU smile, and a hug from Alex!!!!



I will be going to visit the NICU that was Alex's first home this December to hand out ornaments to the families who wont be at home this Christmas. The hospital is a very lonely place, nights are so quiet and lonely, but even worse than nights are holidays. Alex and I spent our first Thanksgiving in the hospital together, and it was one of my loneliest times. I have such a love for families with sick children, especially those in the NICU, and would love for you to all come with me! Since most of you wont be able to make the trip, you can still help!!!! Go to the store pick out a ornament that makes you smile, or two or three, and send it my way. I will deliver them on a Saturday in December, and your thoughtfulness will warm somebodies heart!

Click here to see my visit from last year.

Are you in????

Email me japruitt99@msn.com for details on how to get me the ornaments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if your were going to do it again this year. Count me in - we had so much fun picking them out and sending them. Love You, Aunt Mary

Kelly said...

Of course...we are in!!

Kelly

Our Journey said...

hmm!! do they have to be bought? there are alot of craft playdates in our area where the kids make ornaments, would you accept those or no?

Molly said...

I'm totally in!!! I am glad you are doing this!! This is such an easy little thing to do, but I know it makes a huge difference to all those parents going through a tough time!! I can't imagine the feeling, but love to help in little ways!!

Groceries said...

I'm excited!! I'm in Rockford for work and I'm going to this cool place for some shopping while I'm here. I learned this morning they have lots of neat Christmas gifts, ornaments, and stuff. I'll see what I can pick up for you!

Alicia said...

Definitely doing this again this year. Thanks Jessica!

Myssie said...

count us in!!