Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock..... Time is ticking away

My day usually starts around 2:00 a.m to feed Max, back to sleep by 3:00, back up around 5:30, sometimes 6:00 for another feeding. Noah and Joel up at 7:00, feed breakfast, off to school at 7:45. Wake Alex up at 8:00, give him his meds, feed Max, then feed Alex around 8:30. I have all my energy in the morning so I try to do laundry and pick up the house in the morning in between feeding Max, and feeding Alex again at 11:30. Then its nap time for Alex at 12:15, if Max is asleep I sneak in about a 20 minute nap, then back to laundry. Alex is up around 2:00, feed Max, then feed Alex around 3:00. Max probably wants to eat again around 4:00. Noah and Joel come home from school, Adam gets home around 4:45, and then someone has soccer practice. Dinner around 6, homework, of course Im feeding Max, Adam or my mom will feed Alex around dinner time, Max eats some more around 8:00, then again around 10:00, I go to bed, and Adam has Max for the next three hours so I get a good 3 straight hours of sleep, which usually gets me up around 2:00 am for the next feed. These are my days, I love it, everyone is healthy, and happy, and that is was matters. Trying to find time to come blog is a whole other thing. I have so many thoughts I want to get down on this blog, but I cant seem to make here to do it. (sigh) Alex loves the fridge, he learned how to open it a few weeks ago!

Learning about apples during a feed.




Max's favorite place to sleep is the couch.







9 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

You surely make the cutest little boys. :) I am glad that you are busy in a good busy kind of way!

Following HIM said...

WoW...can I take a nap after reading your schedule? WoW woman...blog when you can and love on your sweet boys!
~Elyse

Kelly said...

Whew....girl that sounds exhausting! Your blog fans will forgive you for a while...
Kelly

The VW's said...

And I thought that I did a whole lot of feeding at my house, with a teenager and 3 other boys?! Obviously, you have me beat! WHEW! Great job Momma!

Staci said...

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was some way to just talk into a recorder of some kind and then upload it onto your blog and it would be all typed out for you? Maybe you could invent that in your spare time :) Just kidding!

Melanie said...

Wow you've got your hands full now a days eh?? But I bet you are loving it.

BTW - you have an award over at our blog to pick up!!

Cindy said...

That's a lot of work! But I know you see it as a blessing after everything you and Alex have been through. It will be over soon and Max and you will be sleeping through the night... Hold on!

Alicia said...

You amaze me!!

What a sweet family you have! : )

Cathy said...

He looks so snuggly! I love the brown and green outfit with the blanket. Hey , don't worry about visiting here your cup runneth over, girl. I will check on you and can keep you posted. Just relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!