Thursday, September 10, 2009

Will it be today?

Still waiting......The baby certainly has dropped, but I have had no regular contractions. After Alex eats breakfast this morning we are going on a walk. A very slow walk I might add, since my appointment yesterday I have a new gate about me, its very slow, and yes, I waddle. The doctor also said that if I haven't had this baby by Sunday to just come in and she will break my water. I would prefer she do this sooner than Sunday, but she also said if I have any regular contractions at all to just come in. So I just have to get things going. As if I have control over it.

So we are still waiting......

10 comments:

Christine said...

and were waiting with you..... so excited!

Groceries said...

A walk sounds good... hang in there! =)

Michelle said...

Jessica, I really admire your stamina. I think anyone else would have opted straight for that C-section. You are awesome! Waddle and all!!

Alicia said...

Prayers and hugs for you and that baby!

Brandi said...

Hope you enjoy your walk! Take some deep breaths and enjoy time with Bird. You certainly are amazing!

Sawyer said...

Have an enjoyable walk.

I must say I am so proud of you sticking it out, as Michelle stated above most people would have opted for the C-section but you are sticking it out and this will be better for your "little man" and you will be a lot happier in the end. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Baby just needs a little more time. Keep on hangin in there. At least there is a great prize at the end of all of this.

Love You,

Aunt Mary

The VW's said...

Waiting can be so hard to do! I hope that your walk helped things out a bit! I can't wait to 'meet' your little one! HUGS!!!

Sherry C said...

I'm so excited for you too. I hope your at the hospital right now.

Kelly said...

I am so ready!

Kelly