Friday, September 25, 2009

Typing with one finger and other such joys.....

I dont have much to say which is good because Im typing with one finger. Just like I eat with one hand, feed Alex with one hand, and do this and that with one hand. I dont mind things are really good. Max is a great baby, rarely cries, is easy to calm, hasnt spit up once in his entire life. (maybe a gift from God after the reflux RTS throw up in my past)! Alex is doing great, no signs of jealousy, Noah loves Max so much, and Joel steals a hug now and then. I still check in on my blog friends, but of course rarely comment because Im typing with one finger.33333333, those threes are from Alex, he says hi!!!!!!
And so I leave you with these pictures of JOY, because typing with one finger is painfully hard!














8 comments:

Cathy said...

This message is for Alex33333333, that means HI! I know your hands are so full but I know you know you are blessed with a new, healthy, content baby.

Cindy said...

Hi Alex! I know you will love taking care of your little brother, just like I did. You are going to have such fun playing with him, real soon!
Your friend,
Natalie

Kelly said...

I am proud of you Jessica for posting picture with one hand!!

What precious boys you have...you are so lucky!

Kelly

Brandi said...

Can your boys be any cuter? Oh my gosh!

I got my Pruitt boy fix today, thanks!

boltefamily said...

So glad things are going well...and I SOOOO get the typing with one finger! :)

Sallie said...

Pure joy. I agree. So happy for you and your beautiful family. God is so good.

Kristi said...

Max is so big. I can't believe he is already holding his head up like that. I wish Noah wasn't jealous of his baby brother but no such luck. Happy for you

Jacqui said...

I love the pic of Alex looking over Max sleeping. Hugs to you all! I smiled when you said about Max not even spitting up - brilliant.