Monday, September 21, 2009

After all it is my blog........

So everyone has been saying what a big boy I am lately. I guess it took my little Max to show everyone how big I really am. I'm cruising and climbing a lot lately. I'm eating more and more and more. I love my little brother, but I don't understand why he doesn't light up and play music when I press his eye, or tummy. Mommy is teaching me to be gentle. I had my first cold of the season and got over it like a champ. I did turn two, I dont know what the big fuss is over me being so big.

Im such a BIG boy!







12 comments:

Alicia said...

Love you Big Boy Alex!! I am so glad you love your new little brother! He may not light up and make noise now, but he will be so fun to play with when he gets a little bigger!

Jess and Krissy said...

He IS such a big boy! It's like he went from little baby to grown up over night! He's so precious! Congrats on baby Max, too!

Brandi said...

You certainly are a big boy. Look at all of the things you are going to teach your little brother some day. You will get to teach him how to cruise and climb. Boy oh boy will your mommy have her hands full! Thanks for the pics Bird!

The VW's said...

You ARE such a big boy Alex! Especially now that you are a big brother, and a very handsome one at that! HUGS!

Cindy said...

You're doing so great, Alex! And now you have a lot to teach your little brother. Max is going to be counting on you to help him!

Kelly said...

Alex you are a big boy and I am so proud of you for being such a great big brother to Max. Now be good for mama so she can get some rest! My mama is much nicer after she rests.

AnnaKate

Kristi said...

You look so big and strong standing up against the wall.. Great job Alex. Noah likes being a big brother too.

Anonymous said...

I just love that sweet boy!

See you soon. Love you, Aunt Mary

tm in MO said...

YEA! ! !

connie said...

My kind of blog. Sweet.

Kelly said...

He does look like he grew up overnight! He is going to be a great big bro! Kelly F

Cathy said...

Alex, you are such a big boy. Happy Birthday is in order. You are going to be an awesome big brother. He will be one tough lil brother, I bet!
Give your mom a big hug from Texas and so glad everything went well with Max.