Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shhhhhhhhh...........

Things are quiet here. I don't have much to say. Noah and Joel go to school in the mornings, so its just me and Alex until they get home early afternoon. Its nice. Alex is 100% himself since surgery, no more Motrin at night, no more swelling, he is back to being so very sweet, still coming over to me for cuddles, still laughing when I say "do you want up?", we are having lots of fun together. There just isn't much going on. I could have a baby any time, as I am full term now, I haven't really been thinking about that. Maybe because I am so busy, or maybe because I'm so scared. That's for another post though, shhhhhhhhh. Things are quiet right now, and I love it. Since they have been so quiet I haven't even taken pictures, but I did find these pictures from exactly one year ago today!!!! Look at that chubby monkey!!! He was almost 30 pounds a year ago, now he is a nice 25 pounds, and much taller.



He sure did love that swing, and that mobile! Click here to see how much he loved that mobile, which was almost a year ago. remember to turn the music off at the bottom of the blog, so you can hear the video.

6 comments:

The VW's said...

Quiet is good! Actually, great! I pray that quiet sticks around for you for a LONG, LONG time!

Alicia said...

Shhhhh is the theme around our house too, as you already know.

I am so glad he is back to being 100% Alex. That is so good for everyone. :)

I can't believe you are "full term" already. Really? Just go with the flow sister.

I LOVE that video from a year ago. Makes me laugh hysterically!!

Dani said...

I have been thinking about you alot the last few days. Praying that you have peace.

Enjoy the quiet might not be to quiet after the baby comes.

Your going to be fine.

Christine said...

I LOVE QUIET! Enjoy your mommy/Alex time. It's a special time for you two and one that you'll remember fondly I'm sure.
WILL you please open the envelope? I'm going crazy not knowing. Miss yah!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

How exciting that you are full term! I can't wait to see baby pictures. :)

Those cheeks Alex ... they are so squishable and cute!

Michelle said...

I so know what you mean about the quiet. The girls have been in school one week now and it is bizarre. Lillian makes some noise, but mostly it is eerily quiet. I love how you describe him as a chubby monkey! I cannot believe you are 37 weeks. I'm sure you are anxious. My prayers are with you. Hang in there and take it as easy as you can right now.

I know I've said this before, but I love the song that comes on when I hit your blog.