Friday, August 21, 2009

On top, peek a boo, pj's

So not only can Alex now put things in, but he can put things on top. He loves to practice this skill in the bathtub, by putting things on the tub ledge. He also loves to play peek a boo, a few months ago he would play by putting our hands over our eyes, then taking them off, now he will cover his eyes, put a blanket over his head, or even open and close a door.


I just love a baby in pj's, last night before bed Alex was checking our the goings on at his neighbors house, and catching the cool night air, and I thought he looked adorable, as always my phone was the closest camera, so I apologize once again for the quality of these pictures, but it doesn't take away from the adorableness.


No signs of early labor for me, I plan on keeping the baby in until Wednesday because Alex has ENT, urology, and cardiology appointments on Tuesday, he must go to these, so having a baby really isn't an option right now. Come Wednesday though I plan on overworking myself, and maybe taking a few shots of castor oil, to get this show on the road, I'm joking of coarse, I think!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. He is so precious and such a joy.

Love You,

Aunt Mary

Cindy said...

He stands so nicely (his legs are so nice and straight). I agree, I love kids in PJs too!

Tarah said...

He looks so cute playing peek a boo.

Sherry C said...

He is cute and doing so well with his motor skills too. That's a big help I find it a little challenging having 2 to carry right around right now. I hope you hold off until the doctor appointments are over I bet you will. Baby knows to wait I bet.

The VW's said...

AWW! Alex, you are adorable!

Jessica, hope your last weeks of pregnancy go well! I can't wait to "meet" your little one!

Kristi said...

Yeah Alex.. You are such a big boy looking out the window.. Great skills you have picked up.. yeah..

Tamara said...

Holy Cow where did the time go! One week!!! Yikes! How you holding up? These photos are sweet! Love the one of the pj's! Have you nested to death and have a squeaky clean home??? So I know I have been outta the loop lately, so is Wednesday it for you?? Are you going in or do you have a time slot? Miss talking to ya! Tam

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

No no, my due date is the 9th. I still have a potential of 2 weeks. Im just saying it cant happen before Tuesday, after that Im ready, err, I dont have anymore Alex comitments.

Kelly said...

Love watching him grow! Kelly F

Ally in Wonderland said...

So I've been kind of out of the loop this summer and just went back to read over all Alex has done and I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED IN JUST A FEW MONTHS!!!

I thought I was proud of myself with a degree and a job and all, but geez, this little guy can run CIRCLES around me!! I'm so proud of him!

And your blog layout is ADORABLE!!! If it magically shows up on my blog too, I know nothing about it. O:-)

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh my gosh, I just love his little behind in jammies! Look how nicely he stands up too. He really does blow me away, he is learning so much lately. Putting things in, putting things on, peek-a-boo. All awesome new skills Alex!