Thursday, July 30, 2009

You Are INVITED!

You know those few friends in your life that you just know are going to be there forever. Lifelong friends. I was able to spend 4 fabulous days in Florida with 4 of these friends, (say that 3 times in a row). I don't remember if we were sitting on the beach, or talking in the hotel room, or eating at ihop, but these 4 fabulous friends in Florida thought it would be fun to have a baby shower for me. The only problem, One lives on the east coast, one as far away in Canada as you can get, one way up North, and one about 2 hours away from me. Not the easiest scenario for a baby shower. However Kelly, who is like Martha Stewart, but so much cooler thought up the idea of a blog baby shower. So YOU are all invited to my baby shower!!!!

All you have to do is go to this link http://pruittbabyshower.blogspot.com/ , and follow the directions, use a little imagination, you know, pretend we are all sitting around in my living room, eating cookies, smelling candy bar in diapers, and guessing how big around I am. Actually lets not guess that..................

I hope you can all attend, and thanks to my girls, my life long friends for thinking of me and baby 4!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm so totally excited for this! Can't wait! Now, pink or blue? Hmmm...

Jessica mommy to Alex/ RTS said...

I know it would be so much easier for everyone if I opened that envelope.......Im gonna say GO BLUE!

Kelly said...

You don't have to open it! Live on the edge.

This is going to be fun!

Kelly

Myssie said...

I am so excited!! This is going to be so much fun!!

Dorsey said...

Great idea! We had a baby shower this past weekend. Daughter #1 lives in Maine & couldn't attend, but Daughter #2 flew in from NC, Daughter #3 from Mexico, and Daughter #4 from New Mexico. It's dauther #2's seoond baby and daughter #3,'s first baby. We played the dirty diaper game with candy bars, I made a diaper cake & carved a watermelon into a baby carriage to hold fruit salad. I also made invitations & baby shoes to hold mints. It's all on my blog, the shower turned out just perfect. I hope yours does too.

Christine said...

I LOVE Baby showers YEAH!!! So much fun!!!

Brandi said...

Oh, don't you dare open that envelope. I was just trying to be funny!

connie said...

I had to come here tonight just to remind myself how far along you are. I love that widget you have. 34 weeks!!! Good grief, Jessica! The baby's picture went head-down, too! And I don't know where I went when you put the 3-d ultrasound pic in the sidebar.

Anyway, I was thinking of you tonight. Love you.