Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sitting around on our BUMS!

That's right, we sat around!!!! He sits!!!!! Not for long, but he doesn't cry when he sits! This gives me five minutes to do a chore here and there. Or go to the bathroom without listening to him scream. We did lots of cuddling............
Even some cruising...............


LOTS of cuddling...................


More sitting!!!!




But the best part was a lot less tears, and a LOT more of these!!!!




I have a WONDERFUL Nikon camera, but lately I have been using my phone to take pictures, its so much faster putting them on the blog. Its pure laziness, so I apologize, but as long as we are just sitting around on our bums I figure the laziness fits.



9 comments:

The VW's said...

YAY! So glad he's starting to feel better! HUGS!

Alicia said...

Hooray for sitting around on your bums, cruising, cuddling and smiling!! YAY!!!

Brandi said...

Great news! It's uphill from here! Alex is about the cutest little guy ever. You always catch him in the best moments.

Anonymous said...

What a rough go of it he has had. I pray that now he can get back to his happy self and no more pain. What a little trooper. Glad he has you to cuddle with.

Love You, Aunt Mary

Following Him said...

YAHOO Alex! What a BIG boy :)
~Elyse

Kristi said...

Hey sweet Alex so glad you are on the mend. Been thinking about you.

Cindy said...

Sitting on bums is good! So glad he's continuing to do better.

Kelly said...

Hope it is uphill from here! Kelly F

Tarah said...

Glad he is getting better! I have been thinking about you guys.