Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just passing the time.

Trying not to think about what is to come. Friday the boys, and I, yes, I went on a bike ride to the park. Alex loved his bike ride this time, much more than he did on mothers day. He giggled on the swings, and loved being with his brothers.


Today Adam took the boys on a bike ride. We are just passing the time, trying not to think about Monday.









I will be twittering as soon as we are up, and on our way Monday morning at 5:00am. Surgery begins at 7:15 central time. Hopefully Monday night we will be home, and I can give a quick update on our status here on the blog. If not I know Myssie will give an update for me.




4 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I'm glad you are keeping busy this weekend. I hope that Monday goes by as quickly and smoothly as possible, and Bird is home and recovering soon!

Brandi said...

You are on my heart several times everyday. Surgery will go good. You have to believe that. I'll give you a call Sun. afternoon. Love you friend.

Kelly said...

I wish there was a picture of you riding a bike!! he he
I will be out of town on Monday and away from the computer so I will text to see how things are going. I know everything is going to go great!

Kelly

Myssie said...

I will be praying and thinking of you guys on Monday. I will have my phone with me all day, call or text me if you need me!! Love you!