Monday, June 15, 2009

Up, Up, and............ crash.

Alex loves laundry baskets. He loves to dump them, and turn them, and flip them, and ride in them. So the other day I was sitting here at the computer and looked over at little bird, and he was climbing up a stair to get his basket. I started to snap pictures, I was so impressed. He forgot that he had climbed a stair, and fell backwards onto the floor, I was there and grabbed his arm so the fall wasn't too hard, and it was just one stair. The next day in therapy he went half way up the stairs!!!!!














7 comments:

The VW's said...

Keep up the great progress Alex!! :)

Tamara said...

WOW little one, that is so impressive! I am so proud of you... Ohhh Jess your hands are ganna be FULL now girlfriend! BUT ITS WONDERFUL!

Cathy said...

Amazing, not but!

Melanie said...

again I will say he is so cute. He's doing awesome! and the last picture he's holding his leg like LOOK MA...I GOT A BOO BOO!!

Sherry C said...

Cute photos and great progress that is really amazing stuff!

angie said...

Awesome Alex!! Keep up the great work!!

Cindy said...

Good job Alex! Jessica, remember when you thought he would never crawl, a couple months ago? Here's another one to remember when he's walking, which will happen before you know it.