Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The taste of traveling.

Alex loved chewing on, and banging the shells that I brought home from Florida in his mouth. Normally you would take a little shell away from a child when they are shoving it in their mouth. With Alex, and his aversions, I encourage him sticking things in his mouth, I was so happy with the way he was putting this in his mouth, and not gagging!!! Today we are leaving for Colorado to visit family and have down time together. Maybe Alex will taste some Rockie Mountain??? Either way he is getting his first taste of traveling today that doesnt include a doctor or surgery, along with his first airplane ride.


11 comments:

The VW's said...

So cute! Alex is starting to look so grown up! Have a wonderful family vacation!!!

Holly said...

Have fun on your trip! I bet it will be an adventure, no matter what happens!

Staci said...

Have a great trip! We just went to Breckenridge at the beginning of June and it snowed 3 times when we were there. Hopefully you'll have some warmer weather!

Melanie said...

my sister lives in Colorado...but I've never been! take lotsa pictures and have fun!

Brandi said...

Those would even be better with a little ketchup!

Christine said...

Have fun! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. I'm still unpacking, doing laundry you know...

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Have a great trip! I just love his beautiful eyes. :)

Cindy said...

Wow, back-to-back trips while pregnant...you're a trooper! I'm so glad you had a great time in FL and hope you have a great time in CO too.

Alicia said...

I am so with you on allowing anything and everything to go into their mouths. Definitely a good thing.

Have a great time out here in CO. And, if you feel like it, holler at me (anjcortez@hotmail.com) and we'll come and see you guys. Have Alex? Will travel!

Have a safe trip!

Sawyer said...

Have a safe and fun trip!

Jodes said...

Go Alex go! It's wonderful to see him progressing :D

And I second the VWs, he's starting to look so grown up! He's losing the baby face :D