Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer fun.

Yesterday Noah, Joel, and I went to the pool while Alex stayed home and napped with my mom. Noah has been jumping off the high dive, but my five year old, sweet brave little Joel surprised me when he said he wanted to go off the high dive too. I asked the life guard if there was an age limit, he said they just have to be good swimmers. I said he is a great swimmer, but I don't know if he will jump. I watched him climb up the ladder, and eyed the lifeguard to make sure he had his eye on Joel. Joel walked to the edge of the board, and jumped, then he did it again, and again, and again. Here is Noah midair. Joel on the high dive, Noah on the low.
Joel on the high dive about to jump!




6 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, what did he say about it? Did he like it?

You are one brave mama to let him go off of the high board. He looks so small in the pictures!

Have a great day Jessica. Only two more days until relaxation!

The VW's said...

I'm impressed!! That water looks so refreshing! It is so hot outside...better than snow though!

Alicia said...

Wow, great job Noah and Joel, but especially Joel!!! That is way brave. I am too chicken to jump off the high dive anymore! Looks like you had a blast!

Christine said...

What a brave kid...I can tell you it won't be me jumping off the high board

Kelly said...

What brave little boys!! I know Alex will be right there with them when he can!!

Kelly W.

Tamara said...

O.K., I don't think I would jump off that! Its so HIGH!!!! wow what brave little men you have!