Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not much going on, so much going on??

This week is vacation bible school at our church, every morning I wonder if we are going to make it on time, and we do, but with seconds to spare. This week is also the first week of Alex having 2 extra therapies. So now its, Mondays PT, Tuesdays ST, Thursdays OT, Fridays ST and DT. Its the speech that has been added twice. The last two sessions he has been very grumpy, and not doing much talking. I wonder if its the time of day, first thing in the morning, or if he just isn't familiar with the environment. Joel also had his eye appt this week for kindergarten, he passed with flying colors. So it has been so very busy, I have been to emotionally exhausted to type, and nothing that seems worthy reporting has taken place. So I leave you with pictures, and i will do my best to come to this chair and share whats going on, even if its nothing at all, or so much? Here is Joel in his class at VBS, he wouldn't smile at the camera for me.
Just for a bit of an Alex fix........

We had friends over on Sunday, and she really took to Alex, he sure didn't mind. If she isn't careful she might find herself with a babysitting job:)
In 10 weeks Im considered full term.......I just dont think I can be ready that fast.


8 comments:

Following Him said...

BUSY...I take it you all are staying BUSY! Hope the big boys have fun at VBS :) Out of curiousity...what is DT?
~Elyse

Cindy said...

I also dread the VBS week (ours is the end of the month)...it's so exhausting. And being pregnant on top of it is super exhausting! I'm so glad you have a babysitter in the wings! Give Alex a few weeks to get accustomed to the new therapy schedule...he might surprise you!

Kelly said...

Thanks for blogging--even if it is about how busy you are! I always need my fix!

Kelly W.

The VW's said...

You definitely sound busy! That's a lot of therapy each week! But, I bet it will be worth it!

I can't believe that you only have 10 more weeks to go! Hope they go well for you!

Tarah said...

Thanks for the pictures, love the tub pic the most. :)
Lately Sawyer has been grumpy with his therapy as well, kind of interesting that both of our boys decided to be grumpy.

connie said...

I hear you, and I don't even have pregnancy as an excuse. I must have said 5x in ST today (still trying to guess what DT might be - Donut therapy? If so, I'm signing Mallorie up!) that I was "so tired" and "can't remember anything." I can't. My mind is full of poop - literally. What her last poop looked like, when it was, when was the one before that? And we have signed the kids up for VBS this week AND next.

I'm happy with your pictures. :) Wish I could do as much as you do in that area.

Michelle said...

That's the same VBS theme we're doing this year as well although our VBS isn't until August. =)

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

HI there! dropping by to see how much Alex has grown. Your family looks great :)
enjoyed the pictures!