Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Come here Alex"

Even though Alex doesn't talk we communicate, and he understands so much of what we say. I can add another sentence in communicating with Alex. It tops the list as my favorite, although Alex would tell you "Do you want to patty cake" is his favorite. He also likes "do you want to read a book", "watch a movie", "play peek a boo", and "time to take a bath", Now I can tell Alex to come here, and over he crawls with his scrumptious

Chubby

tasty


precious


self







reaching for my hands for help



and melting my heart with his smile!





9 comments:

The VW's said...

This is awesome! Keep it up Alex!

Rebecca Jo said...

His smiles alone say so much!

Dani said...

he is such a cutie!! How fun.

Brandi said...

Amazing! I am so proud of you Bird. You melt my heart too. Keep up the good work.

Terri H-E said...

Yahoo! And I still feel that same thrill, even though Addie can follow a multistep direction now (if she WANTS to, that is), the immediate and enthusiastic follow through to "come here, honey" still gives me pause every time.

Yahoo for Alex, yippee for Mommy!

Marissa said...

Awesome!!! This lights up my day!

Alicia

angie said...

You are amazing Alex....and adorable too. What a great combination:). Keep up the great work!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh he IS adorable! I want him to come crawl to me. That smile would melt my heart instantly. :)

Cathy said...

You are so right, he is so precious and smart! He has come such a long way.