Sunday, April 19, 2009

Phew!!!!!!!!!!

We are moved. Boxes are in the right rooms, and some are in the garage. However, we are moved. Despite some rain, we made it, and with all the help even got wallpaper down and some paint up! There is still LOTS to do, but the chaos is over, and we can start to slow down again. Noah and Joel are more than excited with their new diggs, and we love the neighborhood! Alex has been handling all the stress with smiles and cuddles. Our first night in the house was quiet, and I had the best night sleep that I had had since days before we moved.
I have missed all my bloggy friends so much, I am trying so hard to get caught up with everyone. I feel very disconnected with some of you.
Here are some pictures of Alex from the day before the craziness, I figure you all need your Alex fix!!!!!!!!! I am still not used to this boy crawling, everytime he crawls I smile! Im so proud of him.

Our last afternoon in our old yard.










Alex is doing something new, fabulous, sweet, and adorable. I will do my best to get it captured on video to share with you soon!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Missed you!
I need some house pictures.

Kelly W.

Terri H-E said...

how can you leave us hanging??? Anxiously awaiting the Alex's Latest Feat video...

Cathy said...

Ok, Jessica we miss you two but you are right we need our Alex fix. You much be exhausted with the move, painting and just being a mommy to so many. Glad you had a good rest and hoping that you will settle in with each passsing day.

The VW's said...

Welcome Home!!! May your family find much happiness and make many wonderful memories in your new house! Cute pictures!

Marissa said...

Is it possible that Alex got about ten times cuter while you were on a blogging break? Oh my goodness, I just love the tongue sticking out... couldn't be cuter than that!!

Glad you are getting settled and back to blogging,

Alicia

Brandi said...

I thought about you all weekend Jessica. I am glad things went smoothly and you got some rest.

What a ham Alex is! He looks like such a big boy moving around everywhere!

Have a great week :)

Kristi said...

Yeah you are moved,.. Can you believe we are moving in two weeks and by then I will be 34 weeks. I am so anxious.

Following Him said...

ADORABLE...glad the move went well :)
~Elyse~

angie said...

Glad to hear that the move was a success! I missed Alex's cute face and hearing about the adventures in your household:). Glad to hear that you are off of hiatus:).

Tarah said...

Love the picture with Alex's tongue sticking out. Glad you are back in the blogging world.