Monday, April 6, 2009

Nathan




Please have this family on your hearts. Nathan is an adorable little guy who was born with RTS, he will be a year this month. His mom and I have been talking on the phone since last summer, and she is my dear friend. Nathan had surgery yesterday, and the doctors ran in to some difficulties. I don't have specific details to give you, but I can tell you to pray for him and his family. Hopefully Nathan will be home in the next few days, and his mom can update us all.

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Look at that little man's hair!!!

For sure going to pray.... I'll go over & check out their blog too! Thanks!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Oh, he is just adorable! I will keep Nathan in my thoughts. I hope he is home soon and on the mend!

Kristi said...

Prayed for him yesterday and will today too.

Myssie said...

Oh my goodness, I hope that everything is okay. I will be praying.