Friday, April 24, 2009

Just becuase.....

He is so cute......Another video! While we feed Alex we read books, do flash cards, and basically turn feedings into another therapy session, because that's what we parents of differently abled kids do, turn every opportunity into therapy.
Maybe its just us as his parents who think its funny and soooo cute, but we hand Alex the flash card, tell him what it is, and if he likes it he hangs onto it for a while then throws it onto the floor, if he could care less about the picture on the flash card he immediately throws it on the floor, usually does this with the dog, and cat, but hangs onto the mirror, keys, fish and firetruck for a while. So we think he is adorable and funny, what do you think. (remember to pause the music)


10 comments:

Marissa said...

So cute!!!

I just love how he throws the cards with such purpose... "and... I'm done with this one... and... I'm done with this one..."

This and the peek-a-boo video had Marissa giggling like crazy and asking for more!

Have a great weekend!

Alicia

The VW's said...

Cute! Great idea to do this while he gets fed!

boltefamily said...

He is just too cute! Thinking of all of you and hoping you are feeling well!

Kristi said...

Every time he threw a card I laughed. I do flash cards with Noah all the time and his favorite is the dog. I think Alex liked the dog too.. so cute.

Ally in Wonderland said...

Oh. My God. HILARIOUS!

So we need to talk about having him in my class next year, purely for entertainment.

I love how he studies them and then tosses them away with that eager look on his face like "I'm on a roll! Let's get this learnin' train on a roll!!" just like on of the other comments says "Aaaaand I learned this one....and this one....and this one...." TOO FUNNY!!!

I need to go watch this two or three more times....

Gripping Mercy and Grace said...

oh too cute!!!! love it love it love it! Thanks for sharing! :O)

Kelly said...

I love that boy!!

Kelly W.

Holly said...

Hahah! This is so adorable! :)

Finding Normal said...

So cute!

Misty Rice said...

He is funny one. Morgan does the same thing with everything sitting in her highchair. At least he stops and looks at it, has enough, tosses it and on to the next. LOL