Saturday, March 7, 2009

tummys, grumpys, and snot

I have to say I am now glad we did not head to Wisconsin yesterday. Alex has come down with a fever, is very grumpy, and uncomfortable. He threw up once yesterday, but kept everything else down, so we aren't sure if he has Joel's tummy bug or if he just threw up because of reflux, or maybe the fever. He is very uncomfortable.
Adam and I both have junk, goop, snot whatever you want to call it in our heads. We aren't feeling well at all. Joel seems totally better, and somehow Noah has missed it all.
Oh how I wanted to meet my RTS family, but not like this. We would have been miserable!

3 comments:

Following Him said...

Hope all of you feel better soon :)
~Elyse~

The VW's said...

Get better soon Alex! Being sick is so not fun! Poor little man!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I know you're disappointed to miss the trip, and I hope you all feel better soon!